Monday, December 24, 2012

Practice, Practice, Practice

I am impressed.  My handwriting, long neglected is not to bad (so I say myself!), but it flows easily though I confess to have forgotten how to do some letters, but I am busily practicing so that it will improve enough for my letters that I plan to write in 2013.

I love using my Sheaffer pens and have used all three nibs, but I have my favourite.  However, I will practice with all three.  I am not writing my letters yet, as I have more practice to do.



I am doing a lot of research on the subject and finding out so much.  It seems that Australia is really behind the eight ball with handwriting.  So many ideas are floating in my head....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the decline of handwriting? I would love your comments.